Monday, September 24, 2018

Say Hello to Utah Beautiful Fall colors


Welcome to the end of a great summer and the beginning of 
our beautiful fall colors here in Utah! 

As we are fast approaching a great economic year for 2018, I would like to invite all of you to visit PrecisionReal-T.com we offer you a wealth of information and 18 years of experience to help you get started on Selling or Buying your home.
 
Not quite ready to buy a home?  You may qualify for the Lease with a Right to Purchase program. 
 
Call me and I'll give you the details on how you may qualify to get into the home you want, get settled and then purchase it when you are ready! 
                                                                                         
Following is a link to the Housing Trends that may have an impact on your personal homes and what the near future may bring. (click on $ picture) 

I hope you find this valuable and of interest.
 
 
As always, if you or anyone you know has questions or is in need of my real estate services, please don’t hesitate to contact me at 801 809-9866.  I am honored to assist in any way I can. 
 
 
#RealEstateForSale #Homeownership #UtahRealEstate 

No comments:

Post a Comment